Yurt Erector (seasonal) March - October
on January 17, 2020
Yurt Erector (seasonal) March – October
If you like lifting and shifting, working outside, and you’re a great people-person, you could be exactly who we need.
We’re Cheltenham Yurt Hire, and we provide giant yurts for customer weddings, events and parties.
We’re after casual staff that can set up and de-rig our yurts. The season is busy, the job is physical and the working days can be long, sometimes over 12 hours, so if you have a strong work ethic, can work long shifts and are great at driving LWB vans, you’ll fit in just fine.
It’s <BLANK> work from March – October (we do quite a lot of events throughout the year). There’ll also be a requirement to work <BLANK>
You’ll need to be:
- In ownership of a full and clean UK driving license
- Able to commute to Stroud
- Comfortable driving LWB vans
- Fit and strong
- In possession of a healthy dose of common sense
- Happy to work long hours outside
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hard working
- Reliable and punctual
- Versatile and able to think on your feet
- An excellent communicator
- Eligible to work in the UK
It’s even better if you have:
- Previous experience within a similar yurt, marquee or tipi role (if not, we’ll provide full training)
What we’ll give you:
- A decent day’s pay for a decent day’s work
Fancy it? Give us a shout and tell us why you’re interested in us, and why we should be interested in you. Send your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org