Yurt Erector-Builder (seasonal) March - October
on January 17, 2020
Yurt Erector-Builder (seasonal) March – October
If you love the outdoors, are strong and a great people-person, you could be exactly who we need.
We’re Cheltenham Yurt Hire, and we provide spectacular giant yurts for weddings, festivals, events and parties.
What’s the job?
You’ll be part of a small team responsible for delivering and setting up our kit at events. You’ll be loading vehicles, traveling to sites and erecting our yurts and setting up lights, dance floors and furniture. You’ll then head back to our unit to unload vehicles and store and maintain the kit.
The season is busy, the job is physical and the working days can be long, sometimes over 12 hours, so flexibility is a plus. If you have a strong work ethic and are great at driving LWB vans, you’ll fit in just fine.
Our season runs from March – October (we do quite a lot of events throughout the year) and we’ve got both full-time and part-time positions available. The work is usually Monday to Friday, but you’ll need to work the odd weekend which is worked out on a rotational basis.
You’ll need to be:
- Able to commute to Stroud
- Fit and strong
- In possession of a healthy dose of common sense
- Happy to work long hours in the great outdoors
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Reliable and punctual
- Friendly and have a positive attitude
- Able to work within a team and take direction
It’s even better if you have:
- A full UK driving license
- Experience driving LWB vans
- Previous experience within a similar yurt, marquee or tipi role (if not, we’ll provide full training)
- Practical DIY skills
What we’ll give you:
- £10 – £12 per hour depending on experience
- Full training and uniform
- The chance to be a part of a growing company
Fancy it? Give us a shout and tell us why you’re interested in us, and why we should be interested in you. Send your C.V. this week to: firstname.lastname@example.org